N, P2O5, K2O5, MgO, S, B, Mn
– Supply necessary nutrients for plant growth stages.
– Fast absorption through leaves, then go inside plant cells.
– Improve soil structure, increase nutrient absorption ability.
– Promote growth, strong buds, blossoms, good fruit set; good pollination on rice.
– Increase resistance to diseases.
– Increase productivity, crop quality, increase economic efficiency.
Shake well before use.
Use 1 ml / 1 liter of water and spray evenly over the leaves.
– Vegetables, melons: spray after planting 7-10 days, periodically 10-15 days / time.
– Leaf vegetables: spray periodically 7-10 days / times .
– Flowers: Spray periodically 10 days / time.
– Fruit trees (mango, longan, rambutan, plums, citrus, durian, mangosteen, dragon fruit, …): Spray periodically 10-15 days / time at periods as follow:
+ After harvesting.
+ Before flowering 10-15 days. Do not spray when flowering.
+ Fruit carrying stage.
– Rice: 20 ml / 1,000 m2, spray 1 time in booting stage and 1 time in milk stage.
– Store in dry, cool place.
– Safe for humans and livestock.